WDVX has been going strong for 23 years with the support of East Tennessee and beyond. Thanks to everyone who attended a WDVX event or volunteered to help us! The effort of the WDVX staff and volunteers continues to rise. We appreciate all of your support during this critical time. We know we can do it with the support of East Tennessee’s Own listeners, businesses, volunteers and contributors!
Help us continue our mission to create and provide content to promote the cultural heritage of East Tennessee and the Southern Appalachian region by entertaining and educating audiences globally with original programs showcasing live radio performance, under-represented arts, and emerging and local talent.
To Connect with Shopify Store, CLICK HERE.
Make a One-time Donation
For PayPal donations, CLICK HERE.
Make a Sustainer Pledge
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean to be a sustainer?
Being a sustainer means that you make annual monthly contributions. We rely on your continued support to exist and grow. By making a monthly donation rather than a one-time donation, you are sustaining us and giving us the ability to focus on programming and plan our expenses more accurately.
Why should I become a WDVX Sustainer?
- Easy on your budget; spread your donation out over a year instead of in one lump sum.
- Never have to remember to “renew” your pledge or write a check
- Helps us plan our budget by being able to count on your continuing support
- Receive annual gifts like those who donate one time.
How does it work?
You may set up your monthly donations with your credit/debit card or checking account. The “portal” to set your sustaining donation with a credit card is on this page. It just takes a few minutes. To set up donations directly from your checking account, please ask for the information that you need to take to your bank at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a minimum donation?
You may donate as little as $5 a month to be considered a WDVX Sustainer. We certainly still welcome smaller monthly donations, but to qualify for the perks of being a sustainer we ask that you donate at least $5 a month.
If you have any questions about your donation, please call 865-544-1029 or send an email to email@example.com.
How can you help?
- Make a donation to WDVX through this page. This would be a gift that would help right now. A $60 donation pays for about an hour of our operation.
- Make a sustaining donation to WDVX where you divide your contribution over 12 months. With over 28 percent of our entire operating budget coming solely from individual donors, we rely heavily on donors like you to help keep us on the air. As we move into our twenty-third year on air, we’d like to encourage each of our donors to consider becoming a sustaining member of the station. With your monthly donation, WDVX is better able to focus on programming and plan expenses more accurately. More importantly, though, is that it’s easier for you to support the station at a level comfortable to you without having to remember to write a check. This gift will be not only vital but help us budget knowing your contribution will be coming in monthly. Sign up to be a sustaining donor at wdvx.com/sustainer
- Have your business underwrite the programming of WDVX. Sponsorship of programs like Rize N Shine, Blue Plate Special, or specialty programs on nights or weekends can drive customers to your doorstep/website as well as helping your business with a tax deduction. https://wdvx.com/support/corporate-support/
- Have your business sponsor one of our many concerts in Oak Ridge, Norris, Kingston, along with the WDVX Birthday at the Bijou. https://wdvx.com/support/corporate-support/
- Sign up to support WDVX while you are shopping.
- Sign up to participate to benefit WDVX through the Kroger rewards program. https://wdvx.com/support/partners/kroger-rewards/
- Give your unwanted vehicle to WDVX through the car donation program. https://wdvx.com/support/partners/car-donations/
- Sign into Amazon Smile and make WDVX to designated charity. https://wdvx.com/support/partners/amazon-smile/
- Sign up as a volunteer. We are looking for individuals to help with
- Staffing tables at concerts/festivals and help with enter to wins
- Engagement with attendees of the Blue Plate Special.
- Answer phones during on-air fundraisers
You can sign up as a volunteer by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org