If you have any questions about becoming a monthly supporter of WDVX call 865-544-1029 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does it mean to be a sustainer?
Being a sustainer means that you make annual monthly contributions. We rely on your continued support to exist and grow. By making a monthly donation rather than a one-time donation, you are sustaining us and giving us the ability to focus on programming and plan our expenses more accurately.
Why should I become a WDVX Sustainer?
- It benefits our donors and the station
- Easy on your budget; spread your donation out over a year instead of in one lump sum.
- Never have to remember to “renew” your pledge or write a check
- Helps us plan our budget by being able to count on your continuing support
- Helps us cut down on costs associated with mailings
How does it work?
You may set up your monthly donations with your credit/debit card or checking account.
Is there a minimum donation?
You may donate as little as $5 a month to be considered a WDVX Sustainer. We certainly still welcome smaller monthly donations, but to qualify for the perks of being a sustainer we ask that you donate at least $5 a month.
If you have any questions about your donation, please call 865-544-1029 or send an email to email@example.com