Re-enrollment begins August 1st!
We’ve currently got 152 households registered with the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
Thanks to these 152 households Kroger has contributed $1,355.02 in the past three months!
Click here to register online or re-enroll today.
- Click on “Sign In” or “Create an Account”
- If you don’t have an existing Kroger Rewards Card you can sign up online in less than 5 minutes! Fill out the information on the screen & you will get an email confirmation that your account has been created. Head back over to the Kroger Rewards website now.
- If you have an existing online account or if you just created one please sign in.
- Now you’re ready to enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Make sure that your Kroger information is up to date & then click on the “enroll” button at the bottom of the page.
- Type WDVX into the search area.
- Select WDVX from list and click on “enroll”.
- Once you’ve enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards program you will see a green bar at the top of the page confirming that you’re in. Congrats & thank you for supporting WDVX!!
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s). You must live within Knox County or the surrounding areas in order to support WDVX with your rewards card. Contributing to WDVX via this program will not affect your gas points.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Thanks for supporting WDVX!